The Race Against Breast Cancer, Inc (RABC) was established to pay for a full range of screening/diagnostic mammography services to those who live and work in Northeast Kansas counties (Atchison, Brown, Doniphan, Douglas, Jackson, Jefferson, Nemaha, Osage, Pottawatomie, Shawnee and Wabaunsee) who are in need of financial assistance. Our mission is “Improving health through education, access, early detection, screening, and breast health awareness.”
If you are interested in obtaining a no cost mammogram through the RABC, please call the RABC office at (785) 271-1500. Our qualification guidelines are available on the No Cost Mammograms page.
Please note – the Race Against Breast Cancer never solicits for donations by telephone.
You can financially support the RABC, a local independent 501(c)3 non-profit, several ways:
1) donating through our website
2) shopping at Amazon.com through their Amazon Smiles program – to get started go to http://smile.amazon.com/ch/48-1154057
3) designating the RABC as your organization to support through Dillons Stores Community Rewards Program. Use NPO number 33295.
4) participating in our annual 5K Run/Walk event and Pink Out event
5) purchase a special edition Pink J5 Tactical V1 Pro flashlight from Pete’s Tactical Supply or L&M Mobile Electronics, 1818 S, Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS for $25. For each flashlight sold, they will donate $5 to the RABC.